introduction

To simplify the board system...
Antworten
woody
introduction

Beitrag von woody »

Hey there everyone!

Just wanted to do a quick intro....I'm from Appleton, Wisconsin USA but tend to hit LOTS of different Cruiser forums.  Just found out about this one.

Anyways, if you are tech searching, hit my tech links at http://www.ih8mud.com and see if you find the answer there.  Otherwise, post up and I'll help when I can! (I'm not much on the European-spec stuff but am up on my US-spec stuff)  

Oh yeah, and my only German either gets me a beer (bier) or gets me slapped....heh heh

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
MarkusZ

introduction

Beitrag von MarkusZ »

Hey woody,

Incidentially I found your great page a few days back. I enjoyed it a lot and posted the link in our 'cafe oriental'.

Currently I'm gathering Information for my own resto project, a BJ45. Since aftermarket parts of the desired quality (galvanized or cast iron) are hardly available I'm looking forward on handcrafting some of them.

Our possibilities regarding engine or suspension upgrade are limited. Hence we tend to restore to the original state. Nevertheless I enjoyed viewing your readers rigs.

bye

Markus

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
netzmeister
Administrator
introduction

Beitrag von netzmeister »

Hi Woody,

Again - like I wrote in that mail - welcome in our little family friendly community of mental disturbed freaks...

Just feel like home, show up from time to time and give the one or the other contribution to our board.

And we´ll take a closer look at your site...!

Regards,
Der Netzmeister
Nächstes Buschtaxi-Treffen: 6.-8. September 2024
LEGENDE LAND CRUISER - Das Buch...erhältlich bei mir! ;-)
facebook.com/buschtaxi.net | instagram.com/buschtaxi_net | youtube.com/@buschtaxi_net

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
MartinRR
Wohnort: Direkt an der badisch-schwäbischen Demarkationslinie - in Möhringen/Baden

introduction

Beitrag von MartinRR »

Hi Woody,

be welcomed! Any contribution to this forum ist appreciated very much, especially when it's accompanied by technical expertise.

So drop by from time to time! Looking forward to it.

Greetz, MartinRR
Herzlichst, MartinRR
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Life without love? Impossible!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Antworten

Zurück zu „Multi Language Board!“